Frequently Asked Questions
Where do we stay for the weekend?
- We rent out an upscale bed and breakfast located in the heart of Oregon wine country.
- Each room comes with its own private patio/deck and ensuite bathroom.
How do I get there?
- You are responsible for your own airfare (if coming from out of state). You would fly into PDX airport.
- You also need to get a ride to our lodgings on Friday and then back on Sunday. You can either rent a car or use a service like Lyft or Uber. It is approximately 45-60 minutes from the airport to where we stay.
- We will cover transportation on Saturday.
How many people are on each trip?
- We have room for 10 people in total. That means we bring 8 guests along with us.
- The typical sign-up is for two people to share a room.
- If you are interested in renting out all 8 spots for a weekend with your group, please email us directly to set this up.
What do I need to bring?
- Tips to give each winery and our wine tour company (optional but recommended)
- Money to buy bottles of wine to take home (optional)
- A bible (We recommend downloading the YouVersion Bible app if you don’t have a physical copy)
- A jacket (it sometimes rains in Oregon)
Are there books you’d recommend to help me prepare for a trip or just explore these ideas more?
- The Spirituality of Wine by Gisela H. Kreglinger
- Redeeming Pleasure by Jeremy Jernigan
- Cork Dork by Bianca Bosker
- The Spirit of Wine by Stephen Lloyd-Moffett
I’m interested… how can I find out more?
- We’d encourage you to sign up with your email for our interest list (see below) and you’ll get to know us a bit.
- Or email us directly at Cheers@CommunionWineCo.com with any questions.